Last Modified: January 30, 2020
All capitalized terms that are not defined herein have the definitions given them in our Terms of Service.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you from various sources described below.
2. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
• Account Information. When you register for an account, we may ask you for your name, email address, delivery address, and password.
• Purchases and Donations. If you make a purchase on the Site, your payment-related information, such as credit card or other financial information, is collected by our third party payment processor on our behalf.
• User Content. We will collect any information you post through the Site or contribute to a Course, such as when you post or ask a comment or submit a photo.
• Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you contact us via email, we collect the content of your message, the date and time of your message, and any other personal information you provide in that context. If you sign up for our newsletter, we may collect your name and email address, as well as other information you may directly provide to us.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH OUR SITE
Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access the Site, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use the Site and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions with the Site, like the pages or other content you view, purchases you make, your comments, any content you post, and the dates and times of your visits.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Site.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Site.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information we collect:
• To process your orders, donations, and payments;
• To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Site, to provide information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to you.
• To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Site, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
• To contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or invitations to join a service.
• For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
• For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
• For compliance purposes, including to enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights, as may be required by applicable regulations or requested by any judicial process or government agency
• As may be described in a notice to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent.
5. HOW WE MAY SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• We disclose information that we collect through the Site to third parties in the following circumstances:
• With third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web hosting or analytic services.
• To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
• If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our partners; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our network, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• With your consent.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Your choices. You have the following choices with regard to your information.
Account Information. You may update, correct, or delete your account information and preferences at any time by accessing your account settings page on the Site. If you wish to access or amend any other information we hold about you, you may contact us at email@example.com..
Communications preferences. You can unsubscribe from promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
Do Not Track. There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
7. DATA SECURITY
We use reasonable physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
Our Site may integrate with or contain links to other third party sites and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by third party websites or services embedded in, linked to, linked from, or connected with the our Site and your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to that third party’s own rules and policies.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Niroga does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 and no part of our Site is directed to users under 13. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. INTERNATIONAL USE
The Site is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
111 Fairmount Ave.,
Oakland, CA 94611